Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Newborn Picture Sneak Peek!

I CANNOT wait for the CD with ALL of our pictures from the photographer!  The photographer, Lisa, did an AMAZING job, and is SUPER patient with the little ones! Morgan was WIDE awake for the first part of the session, and I was about to start FREAKING OUT that we were not going to get the super posey precious newborn portraits I'd hoped for. BUT, about half way through we sent Daddy and Big Brother Jacob home and she passed out! Whew! And, the end the Lisa said Morgan was the easiest baby she'd worked with in awhile! :) She had her hands full with Jacob, and as usual he refused to sit still for more than 2 seconds so we had a bit of hard time getting family shots or pics of the two of them together! I knew this was going to be an issue...So, I had told her ahead of time my main goal was newborn pics of Morgan, a family portrait would be nice, and a picture of the two kiddos a bonus! (We are going back in the fall to try to get some family portraits... Hopefully, we will have some progress on Jacob's part by then... :)) So, we will see what she came up with when we get the full CD! But, I am SOOOO happy with the sneak peek! LOVE THEM!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment