Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

MORE of Miss Morgan!

Yes, this is only the beginning! This Momma is SOOO in LOVE! I've had so many teary moments today thinking about the MIRACLE of the PERFECT delivery of Miss Morgan. I truly could not have imagined today going better! SO thankful for God's provision for our family and amazing friends and family who have PRAYED so earnestly for this pregnancy and little girl! We LOVE you all! This momma was so excited and probably a little OVER the TOP with all this stuff... I guess I over compensated a bit after Jacob! So here some pics of the fun we've had today!

Ready to Go! Leaving the house to go to the hospital


Showing off my homemade hospital gown

Some of my first moments with Miss Morgan


Before her first bath... LOOK at all that dark hair

We had to spice up Miss Morgan's bassinet

Looking sweet in the outfit and matching bow I made!

Big Brother coming in for a closer look!

Family picture

Sweet Smile from Big Brother

Mimi and Jacob



KISSES for Sister!

Sweet FACE!


He wanted to be right in the middle of things


Ready for bed on her BIRTHDAY!! Thanks Cousins Madison and McKinley
for the sweet pajamas

No comments:

Post a Comment