Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Jacob's 2nd Birthday Party/Morgan's Welcome Home Party


Our sweet Jacob turned TWO June 2nd, but we decided to wait for his big BASH until his sister arrived since our family lives so far away. We had an AMAZING party! It was probably a little too much for me to take on 4 days after a c-section, but THANKS to our AMAZING family's help it turned out PERFECT! Thanks again for all the help ... (We seriously had EVERYONE busy helping cook, decorate, clean, wrangling toddlers, running errands,  etc...!) It has been an amazing week, and I could not have imagined Morgan's birth to have gone smoother or more perfectly! With all my post-partum hormones, I have had a couple of good cries of thanks for the blessing and MIRACLE that God has given us in a perfect little girl and perfect family! Here are some pictures from the party! We had so MUCH fun!


Mommy with Miss Morgan AKA Minnie -- 4 days old

Jacob and Morgan with their Great Grandparents from Oklahoma

Jacob has had LOTS of kisses for Baby Sister

Just a shot of the crowd... I think Jacob was already hollering "OUTSIDE!"

My Minnie/Mickey Party Table

Table

Front Doors


Jacob with Ms. Lisa

Pastor and Robin with Jacob -- They even MATCHED the party!

Jason's Cousin Richard AKA "Aunt Becca and Uncle Richard"



Our beloved baby sitter Abby... Only pic of them I got... Looks like Jacob was being a toot!


This little man was really getting into the presents! 

SUPER BIG THANKS to Miss Lisa for writing down all the gifts!




Aunt Casey with McKinley

Really getting into the unwrapping!

What?!

Minnie Mouse


Madison helpin cousin J unwrap

Loves his slide -- PARDON the cupcake on our outfit!




Cousin McKinley trying out the slide


GREAT picture of Landon





LOVE this one


Mimi feeding Miss Morgan... AKA Minnie :)









4 comments:

  1. fabulous party! I was wondering if there's any chance you'd be willing to share your menu...your table looks great, but I can't tell what everything is...I'm looking for ideas for my daughter's minnie themed 2nd birthday! Christa, cjw02@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had BBQ sandwiches for the main dish. It always seems to work great with big parties-- You can fix a bunch in advance for relatively inexpensive. Then we had some chips with various types of dips, a veggie tray, homemade coleslaw and baked beans. Cupcakes and Chocolate Trifle for dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Congratulations to you! I can imagine how great it would have been. The decoration is simply beautiful. I enjoyed going through this blog a lot. I am also planning a surprise party for my nephew for which I have also booked a very pretty event venue.

    ReplyDelete