Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Some pics of Little Miss Madison

Well, I had the pleasure of keeping little Miss Madison today while her usual baby sitter enjoyed a day off. I had big plans to get some Christmas presents knocked out today (hoping for some framable images), but unfortunately I couldn't quite capture what I was going for, but I did get some cute pics! I am looking forward to next week and see if I can help a few of the good ones with some photoshopping! Here's a sneak peek at some of the better ones.. Little Lady was wide awake the whole time, and just as content as could be :)

I know, I know ... Auntie LOVES BIG bows ;)

Sweet... Hoping photoshop may professionalize this one

Kisses on the lips for Madison! Sweet boy would not be still long enough to get a good one of the two of them...
Still working on STAY ... Bella still has him beat on that one ;)

Was hoping for a little Christmasy look --- Not sure I love the black but it is much easier to work with in photoshop

Funny face pretty lady

Still need some photoshop on the black ...

No comments:

Post a Comment