Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Getting a head start on Christmas Card pictures

I just LOVE taking pictures of the little man! But, I am REALLY wanting one of those clickers things (wireless remote shutter release) so I take pictures with me in them too... Remind me of this when I can't come up with anything for Christmas ;)! Anywho... I wanted to get a test run of possibilities for Christmas card pictures of Jacob! So, Off I went around the neighborhood to try some backgrounds and outfits... Jacob is learning STAY... Poor Kiddo (I feel like I am teaching a dog to stay... Hehe)! But, What a Beautiful Day to take some pictures! I LOVE FALL! Well, Here are some of the better ones...

This is ONE thing I LOVE about Tennessee -- The trees are AMAZING -- and I just LOVE fall

No, You STAY! LOL!

What?!


Fake Cry...

Gotta LEAF!

Its COOL!

RUN!!



Not Staying... 


LAST one of the day and probably my FAV! 

No comments:

Post a Comment