Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dinner with "Uncle" Dan

Things are settling down around the Craig household... Jason is on his "moving days" with Pinnacle from his base switch back to Memphis. So, we are enjoying a few days with friends and family! Jason's friend, Dan, fixed a terrific dinner last night, and we had a great time hanging out! I brought my camera with the intention of getting Jacob's Picture with everyone... Well, I got a couple!

Playing with Aunt Mallori

.... I see KITTIES!

Not sure if he was telling her secrets or giving kisses

He LOVES kitties!

Kitty chasing ... He is quite STRONG willed

Poor kitty...
Today is officially Jacob's 11 month Birthday, and since I am supposed to be sleeping again.... PICTURE TIME!! I really wanted to catch Jacob standing hands free... He was more interested in trying to eat rocks and grass... But, We got a few! :) Happy 11 months, Jacob!

Yum, Mulch!

So Curious!

Mulch!

Can I sit now?

So CUTE!

Bad Shadows on this pic... Tried to Dr, with PhotoShop

So cute

This expression looks EXACTLY like Jason to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment