Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

11 Months

I cannot believe it has been almost a year since Jacob came into our lives! What a blessing he has been! Well, Here is the update...
                1) Still crawling like a wild man
                2) Pulls up to stand on everything --- He LOVES to stand
                3) Is walking around furniture and can turn and take one step from the sofa to the coffee table
                4) Will say Dada on command -- Still not sure he knows what it means... No Mama yet : (
                5) Quite talkative and babbles constantly! I cannot wait to be able to understand what he's                                                                    
saying because he sure does have a lot to say!
                6) Is CONSTANTLY moving ... And, I mean CONSTANTLY!
                7) Still sleeps 11- 12 hours at night but we're having trouble getting 2 naps (If it were up to
him he'd take just one)
                8) Stood by himself without holding on to anything today! He lasted about 30 seconds but I was too slow with the camera
                9) He is such a HAPPY baby and is usually smiling and laughing
                10) Has not figured out this "stranger danger" thing -- He will hold his arms out and go to ANYONE!
                11) If you didn't think he looked like Jason to begin with ... Well, He is the spitting image of Jason has been teasing me that we still don't know who his mom is :)
                12) We have been SO lucky and Jacob has been healthy as a horse since we left the NICU, but last week Jacob got his first ear infection! Poor Baby has had a high fever and been tugging at his ears... :(
                13) He LOVES chasing Sam and cackles LOUDLY when he sees him

So, that's about all I can think of! We lost our super duper babysitter who has been taking care of Jacob the last few months, and we are very sad to loose her! But, We are excited that one of the college girls from church will be staying with Jacob this summer. She was actually one of my teacher's aids when I taught at Arlington, and she is a great kid! We are so excited... I am sure they are going to have lots of fun this summer!

Since, I am suppose to be sleeping right now... And, of course I cannot!!! I decided to take some pictures of Jacob in the yard! It is too pretty outside to sleep this day a way! I got some new software to edit pictures but I am not smart enough to use it! I will be tinkering with it and hopefully be able to put out some even better pictures soon! :) I am also wanting to get some pro pics taken for Jacob so we can have them on display at his BIRTHDAY PARTY... I can't believe I'm saying that but I need to get on the ball with that!

There are too many cute party ideas... I CAN'T decide!! I was thinking Owls for awhile -- "Look WHOO'S ONE", but Jason doesn't like that... So, I am thinking elephants or teddy bears or something else sweet --- I figure he can have Airplane, Tractor, BOY themed parties when he's older! I can only do this sweet stuff for a little while!

So here's so here's some pics...
My fav! What a sweet smile!
This was cracking me up! Yes, He is looking UP the tree!
Yes! He thinks he can walk off... And he could if his balance weren't so bad!


And, this! Where's Mommy?





Sweet Boy waiting in the front yard while Mommy waters the tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment