Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

A Day with my sis and the twins

My sister, Casey, and her twin girls were in town for the Easter holiday, and we were able to get some pictures of the kids at Granny's on their first Easter! It was definitely an interesting experience trying to photograph babies and three at one time... WOW those photographers earn their money! It was so much fun though, but I had a VERY hard time getting all three kids to stay posed! Another problem was BOWS! I have never messed with bows before and this turned out to be quite challenging as well! 


Sweet Boy... Almost exactly 10 months old!

He LOVED touching the girls...
















This was my first time to really get a good look at the girls and my very first time to hold them! I think they BOTH look a lot like Shane! Although the girl look different in pictures, I still had a very hard time telling them a part!

The girls are beautiful, and I am looking forward to watching them grow into pretty little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment