Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Dr's Appointment

Today, Jacob had to follow up with his Pediatrician, Dr. D, to check his ears following his antibotics. She said everything looks good, and we can stop the antibiotics! We did get an official weight while we were there 17.6 lbs! I was looking at some growth charts on the CDC's website and he's doing pretty good! It said a baby should triple their birth weight in the first year....So, A 7 lb baby should weigh about 21 lbs at their first birthday! According to this, the 50% for a 1 year old is about 23 lbs... Not too bad! So PROUD of that boy!


I have been putting Jacob in a few 12 month outfits, but they're still a little too big! It was another pretty, HOT day here in Memphis. I tried to snap a few pictures while Jacob was helping me with the yard work, but it was almost TOO sunny and HOT outside to do much, but I did get a couple of okay shots in his firetruck outfit! :]





Not interested in pictures :]



I thought I'd show off Jason's hard work on the yard too!

No comments:

Post a Comment