Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

What is a CRNA?

Well, as many of you already know, I decided to back to school AGAIN (for the LAST time)! This fall I began studying anesthesia in Jackson, TN at Union University. The program I chose is a 36-month doctorate in nursing practice (DNP) program with an anesthesia specialty. Upon completion of the program, I will take "boards", which is an exam, that accredits nurse anesthetists or CRNAs (certified registered nurse anesthetists).

So, You Ask, What is a Anesthetist, Nurse Anesthetist, or CRNA?

Check out my new blog for school (it is part of a class) to follow my journey to becoming an anesthetists and find more out about what I will be doing! 


I am so thankful to have a wonderful husband that supports me in this effort! And, YES, I am a busy lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment