Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Half A Year Old

I cannot believe Morgan is already half way to her first birthday!! She is getting big way to fast and is developing quite a little personality! I laugh nearly every day at the differences between boys and girls (or at least my boy and girl)! She is a little snuggle bug and is usually very content to be held and rest her head on your shoulder, but she HATES being in a room alone or being "ignored". I thought she was going to be my laid back girl...And, although she is more laid back than Jacob she is NOT very laid back -- She loves jumping in her jumperoo, playing with her new crawl-ball, and is scooting-inch worming all over the place! I am sure full on belly off the floor crawling is just around the corner!
This is Morgan's usual face... :) I guess since she always has a stuffy nose she has to have her mouth open... LOL

Happy Girl






LOVES her Brother!

... And her feet









No comments:

Post a Comment