Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

First Take -- Easter PICS

Jason has been home for pretty much a solid month, but he just left on a short trip so I am catching up on all of my things: blogging, crafting, and photography! (Yay, for his new schedule and job at FedEx--- I cannot even begin to tell you what a blessing this company and job has been---I'd need a whole 'nother post for that!) But, I have really enjoyed my week alone with my little man! We have had lots of fun playing and just hanging out just the two of us! 
I am working on arranging a trip to let Jacob play with some baby chickens for some extra special Easter pictures. (We have several Memphis friends with chicks so hopefully I can work that out!) Today has been such a beautiful day I couldn't resist getting Jacob all dolled up for some pictures --- He LOVES going outside and almost every time he passes the back door he points and says outside (Rain or Shine)! We got a few good ones and he just LOVED playing and running around outside!

LOVE his sweet smile! (And, YES this is my chair from the re-upolstery project~ I need to get
up the motivation to do the other one! ...Won't be doing anymore upholstery for a LONG time
after that one! 

I can just read his mind -- "Seriously, Mom, have you lost your mind?!"

Not sure what he was after but that face!

Sweet BOY! --- TOO pretty of a day for pictures 


I KNOW... But I just LOVE this barn!

He decided he was NOT going to stand on the stairs




I know they're all the same~ I just couldn't pick!

LOVE his sweet expression... 

And, His true feelings come out! ALL DONE! (Yes, those are
bruises on his head--- He bangs his head when he gets mad!) SHEESH!

"Pterodactyl J..."

No comments:

Post a Comment