Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Photos by Mommy for August

I have been so behind on my photo ops with Jacob! Now that the baby shower is over and I have the house somewhat settled in I decided to take the opportunity to take some pictures at the Arlington Town Square. It is just a few miles from our new house and has some really cool old buildings. The city was build around a train depot and still has trains that travel through regularly. Some the old buildings are in poor shape but make a really cool back drop for pictures! I am still having trouble capturing exactly what I envision, but I am getting some good shots!




This is one of the old buildings it looks like it has been burned or something... But I think it is SO cool!


Mommy is throwing rocks... She's SO funny!

This picture cracks me up... It captures his little personality PERFECTLY!




Mommy stepped in ant pile... She looks REALLY funny dancing around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment