Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Mallori and Madison's Baby Shower

Well, I have been so behind on blogging! We are finally starting to get settled into our new house! We are LOVING the extra room and being able to spread out a bit! We are still lacking A LOT of furniture, but I have been busy searching craigslist and closeout stores for deals and things are starting to come together!
My Table... Didn't get a picture after I added the drinks


My Cupcakes.. They were DELISH TOO!

Cucumber Sandwiches... They were so yummy for a HOT day


The Kitchen Table

I couldn't get the whole staircase in the picture.. :(

Sign by the food table

Mallori's Southwind Friends

Mallori with her presents

Mallori and "Mimi"

Mallori and me

The presents

She's so pretty...

Desta

Love this picture of Stephanie and Dtew

Our Memphis Family

Drew was a DOLL

Mallori showing off the last piece of her bedding


Car Seat and Stroller

JUST LOVE this!


Jacob having fun trying on one of Madison's new hats! He thought it was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment