Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PHOTOS


I have been trying to do better with taking pictures. I know I am going to look back and wish I had taken more pictures of Jacob when he was little, but PRAISE God for good camera phones because I have TONS of snapshots on there! But, this week I have set the little man up for some photos with the real camera! I have discovered editing does WONDERS, but I WISH I were better at using my camera. Jason bought us a digital SLR camera several years ago, and that thing is smarter than me! Anyways -  Here is what I got! 
This picture is for our Valentine's we sent out -- I'll post after everyone gets them in the mail

I took this of Jacob in his Sunday best! He looks a little chunky in this picture than he really is.

What cute face!

Mom, REALLY>

Daddy and J waiting on Mommy to finish getting ready for church

8 Month Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment