Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Getting Ready for Christmas

Well, I just LOVE Christmas and I have been excited to get started with decorating! I know its a bit early this year, but that is how it had to work out with my crazy schedule! Anyway, I think Jacob loves Christmas as much as I do! We are reading all of our Christmas stories including elf on the shelf. We haven't really been moving the elf and all but he LOVES his elf plush and all the lights and Christmas trees. He has been hilarious running around checking out the Christmas decorations, and Miss Morgan thinks he is quite entertaining to watch!


I figured might as well start with the Christmas PJs too... I just LOVE them~

Merry Kissmas



He LOVES his reindeer slippers



Ok... I know I am crazy with the Christmas PJS.... Did I mention I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment