Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Family of FOUR coming SUMMER 2013!


Yes, We are SO excited to announce that Jacob will be a BIG brother this summer! I am currently 14 weeks, and my official due date is July 9th, 2013....HOPEFULLY! We are seeing a perinatologist, a high risk pregnancy doctor, in hopes of a healthy pregnancy for baby #2! We had our first visit before conception to discuss the risks of another pregnancy, and we will be back for our first visit January 17th (Which will include a 4D ultrasound and we should know BABY #2's gender!!). I am taking low-dose aspirin in addition to blood pressure medicine this pregnancy -- studies show this helps reduce the risk of pre-eclampsia/HELLP syndrome. Anyway, the pregnancy is going smoothly so far. I have had morning sickness with this pregnancy (and I did not with Jacob), but I am hoping that that somehow means its a stronger pregnancy. For those of you who are superstitious, Baby #2's heart rate at 8 weeks was 150 and at 12 weeks was 159. I am convinced that this is just a coincidence -- cause my gut says it's another BOY! I know it's cliche but we REALLY don't care if it's a boy or a girl we want HEALTHY and TERM! We are excited and prayerful about welcoming Baby #2, and we got to share the good news with our family over Thanksgiving! So, Here are some pics and video of the little gummy bear! 

A Close-Up of Jacob's Announcement T-Shirt-- THANKS Angie Barr for helping us out in a pinch! :)

Not a terrific pic but Mimi and Jacob celebrating the good news

Jacob telling his cousins Madison and McKinley at Granny's House



First LOOK


Amazing at only 8 weeks it already looks like a little gummy bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment