Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Year

We got all the Christmas decorations down, and the house is looking a little bare. I am ready to do some re-vamping of my decor! I also took time to add pictures of Jacob to our wall frames, it turned out great!
Here are some pictures of the changes I made to the hall. Now I just need new decorations for my front and back door and  new kitchen table (to name a few!) :)

My sister welcomed her new additions, and Jacob and I made a quick trip to Texas to meet the girls. Casey did great and made it to 35 weeks. Madison (baby B) weighed 4 lbs 7 oz and McKinley (baby A) weighed 4 lbs 15 oz they had a little trouble breathing and had to be on CPAP for a day and needed a little observation for about a week to monitor their feeding. Casey and the girls are doing great and resting up at home. I cannot wait for our next trip to Texas so I can HOLD those girls, and study their sweet little faces!
Starting to teethe ... I think 

"Uncle" Gary

Rolling all over the girl nursery

I helped Casey get the house ready for the girls

McKinley

Aunties first look - before getting kicked out of the NICU

Casey's first time to hold McKinley

Just learned to stick his tongue out and SPIT!




No comments:

Post a Comment