Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's A BOY!!

The waiting game is over! Baby Craig is a BOY... so much for Old Wives Tales they were pretty much all wrong! Casey pointed out that I have been craving sub sandwiches which = meats and cheese... This is the only Old Wives Tale that was right! But, hey all the guessing was fun! We are still unable to decide on a name for B.C. ... I still really like Harrison and William "Liam"! Here are a couple of pictures from the ultrasound!

It's a BOY!
So CUTE! I Think he already looks like his DAD!

Jason is on the right!
Sucking his thumb... His hands are just amazing!

Or, You can watch the first 5 minutes of the ultrasound on youtube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN9mXQzMo8w

I went all over town today to shop for baby furniture... I have felt torn on what to purchase for the baby's room. Here is the one I like the best at the moment. It is available at a local furniture store, and their price is very competitive. It is the from the Stanley Young America Basecamp Collection. There is also a crib at Restoration Hardware that is very similar that I like a lot!

Basecamp crib

Basecamp Dresser/Changing Station

Restoration Hardware Crib

I also love this ledge from Pottery Barn and think it would look really cool in the baby's room somewhere!

I also know that I will need a great rocker to for the baby's room since I am sure I will be spending a lot of time in it. I was thinking if I find one that is not too baby I can put it in a reading nook or something once the nursery has been outgrown. I really love this one, but think I would put something other than the baby's intials for the monogram ... maybe just a C or ACJ for Ashley and Jason Craig...

1 comment: