Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Names, Nurseries, and Ideas





I have said for a long time that I wanted a gender neutral nursery... However, the more I look the more I want a gender specific nursery. I LOVE the frilly over the top nurseries, but Jason prefers the more tailored, modern nurseries. So, in compromise, I have agreed to a more tailored nursery for a boy and over-the-top frills for a girl! Jason is in for it if we have a girl, but I keep trying to tell him that she will have him wrapped around her finger! He... of course, wants a boy! Here are some pictures of nurseries that I like, but there are lots of changes that I would make to any of them. Just some 
ideas.. 


.
I love this crib and furniture for a little girl... I also love the wall color and chandelier!

I love this crib for a boy!

I love the chair rail against a dark wood crib, and I love the monogram!
I LOVE this room as well! It is simple but the BED is terrific and converts for a very cute little girl bed!

This is what I am talking about over the top.... I know it is a little too over the top, but I love the classic, romantic, elegant look for a little girl!
As far as baby names, we are having a hard time deciding on a boy name. We have both agreed on names for Craig Girl #1 and #2 if we have girls. The girl names are Morgan Elaine and McKinley 

Louise... These names are both from family names (Morgan and Elaine from Jason's family and McKinley and Louise from my family). Boy names are a different story. I tend to like traditional names. Here is the list of names for boys...


William Philip, Benjamin Philip, Benjamin McKinley, Harrison McKinley, Jameson Philip Craig, Jameson McKinley, Andrew McKinley, Aiden Philip, Landon Philip, Jacob Philip


I'm having a hard time with boy names so if you have any favorites or hates or names that aren't on the list let me know!!!

Update 2013:
Baby #1 was a BOY so NO frilly girl nursery! But, this year we were blessed with a sweet baby girl! Check out her beautiful nursery at here

2 comments:

  1. I love the baby girls nursery. Can you tell me the name of the bedding and wall colors you chose for that room. It's hard for me to get a close up of the room on my computer. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was really hoping to know where you got this bedding as well. it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete